The menu this week includes Jambalaya, Steamed Rice, Oriental Vegetables, Garlic Toast, Salad...
The next Baptism Class will be Sunday, November 5, at 1:00 p.m. in the Parish Center for parents...
Several Parishioners have asked Deacon Aaron for his notes to the "Wednesdays with the Deacon." Just...
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults sessions began September 10, but it's not too late to...
Merciful Mufflers is a ministry that provides prayer shawls and lap robes to members of the...
"As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God's varied grace" (1 Pt 4:10).
We are delighted to inform you that we now offer ParishSoft's Online Giving! This brings you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want.. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank account to the parish bank account. Online Giving costs you nothing and provides many advantages to you and the parish:
Access your account any time you like—you’re in complete control, and that is a win-win for you and our Parishes..
Benefits for You
• No check writing or ATM stops before church
• Safe, secure, and confidential
• Use your checking or savings accounts
• Schedule recurring or one-time donations
• Choose offertory, special funds, pledges
• View your giving history anytime
Benefits for our parishes
• Reduces check processing fees
• Allows staff more time to focus on ministries
• Accomodates special funds
• Creates peace in knowing your data and auto-deposited gifts are secure
• Provides giving history for tax statements
• Reaches a wider demographic of givers
ParishSoft Online Giving instructions
1. Click on the picture of the parish you wish to donate:
2. Create your own account.
It's that simple!
For additional information or help setting up your account,
please contact Donna Duckworth, our parish secretary,